- Back to Careers
- Remote - New Delhi
- Full Time
Back-end Web Developer
Our Back-end developers will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Automated Annotation tool.
- Working on our annotation tool - to be used by our internal annotation team, and by the general public as SaaS.
- Designing and integrating new/existing databases.
- Mentoring other team members and leading one or more complex components.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Embrace Agile development methodologies (SCRUM).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields. Freshers welcome!
- Proficiency in Python, Linux and other scripting languages.
- Experience with Backend web technologies - Django, server configuration, API development etc.
- Have passion for writing good and scalable code.
To apply for this position, please send your updated Resume to email@example.com. Do not forget to mention the position you are applying for!