- Back to Careers
- Remote - New Delhi
- Full Time
Full-stack Web Developer
Our Full-stack developers will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Automated Annotation tool.
- Working on our annotation tools - to be used by our internal annotation team, and by the general public as a SaaS.
- Defining architecture for data flow, designing coding practices etc.
- Mentoring other team members and leading one or more complex components.
- You will be encouraged to contribute in multiple projects according to business needs.
- Embrace Agile development methodologies (SCRUM).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field. Freshers welcome!
- Have passion for writing good and scalable code.
- Experience with Backend web technologies like Django, gUnicorn, API development etc.
- Experience with Front-end web technologies like React, Redux, webpack, node etc.
- Flexibility to work on different platforms and technologies like cloud, web etc according to business needs.
To apply for this position, please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention the position you are applying for!