Last updated: March 2023
At various points, the tools will suggest that you input data into the tools. Please note that this is voluntary and is necessary to access the full suite of functions available. Please note that the data we collect may be voluntarily provided by you, such as name, address, account information, etc, or automatic, such as cookies, IP address, etc.
We use the data provided by you for various purposes, some of which are highlighted below
- Usage analysis
- Communicating to you, updates, marketing materials, newsletter, replying to feedback, etc.
- Create and manage accounts
- Allow administrators access to their subsidiary accounts
- Billing and invoices
- Other business activities
- Improving user experience
- Improved functionality of the tools
- Bug and error fixes
- Personalized experience
- Anonymous statistical data
3. User data collected by us
If you signup for the Mindkosh Platform with a third party service (e.g. Google), we collect your email address and name from the service and save them to our database for creating your profile. This information is subsequently used to log you in and identify you across the platform.
4. Subsidiary Users
If you are using the tools on behalf of a company, association, or body corporate then please only provide information or data that you are authorized to share with us. We may enquire with you about various data of such an organization such as its account details, registrations, associated account information, account interlinking, subsidiary and administrator accounts as well as invoicing.
We may disclose the data so collected for a variety of purposes such as:
- Responding to a query or requirement of a legal authority or governmental agency;
- For protecting the rights of persons other than yourself;
- For ensuring the security and functionality of the tools;
- With your company or body corporate;
- With our subcontractors in connection with the provision of the services contemplated under the tools;
- For marketing purposes or personalized services;
- With third-party service providers that are linked to the tools;
- With our server hosts;
- For creating backups of our database;
- Our employees, agents, and contractors.
We use industry-standard security protocols and encryption to ensure your data is safe at all times. We also have concomitant confidentiality obligations with our third-party service providers and subcontractors to help ensure security and privacy. All our employees and contractors are required to execute appropriate non-disclosure and confidentiality obligations. To ensure proper security, we advise all users to keep their account information safe and secure and to always access the tools from a device that is free of any malware, viruses, or security risks
7. Request for Information
At all times you have a right to request the information we have collected about you. If you are using the tools on behalf of your employer or a company or body corporate then your right to the information may be subject to such organizations rights over the information.
8. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to have data that we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
10. Linked Policies